3. I forget. Oops.
1) Everyone should eat healthy. I am pro-healthy eating.
2) Pizza is not a vegetable. But it is delicious.
3) This bites.
4) They bite.
Let’s just say it’s not high on my list of concerns, but if enough people vote for me we can smoke Sid Miller.
I would hardly call myself an opportunist.
Thanks Diann. All people have to do is Google Jim Hogan if they want to know more about me.
Do you have any carrier pidgeons?
1) I don’t see how this is relevant to the office of Agriculture Commissioner. You do have to make tough choices in the field when it comes to the life of your livestock. That’s as close as I’m going to touch that subject.
2) My answer is a clone of my answer to #1.
3) When an animal is suffering, sometimes the most ethical and humane thing you can do is to help it do what it cannot.
No, it was a dairy farm that produced dairy products. Why would anyone want to farm factories? We have enough factories.
You can send Jim Hogan an Internet to his staff by emailing it to 2917 CR 423, Cleburne, TX 76031.
As far as we know this is the best way to contact Jim Hogan: http://bit.ly/1r3zyQw
“It’s kind of refreshing, isn’t it?” Hogan said after Tuesday’s primary. “Nobody thought I had a chance at all, and I got the most votes of all three of us. I think it’s refreshing, not just for me, but for everybody who voted. I think people are excited now. They have real hope that their votes do count and that things can change.
“This is a time to let people celebrate that feeling. I just want to let the people gloat for awhile that the establishment got beat,” Hogan said.